Welcome to Holy Innocents' Parish Croydon

Our parish, in the suburbs of Croydon and Burwood, is part of the Archdiocese of Sydney, Australia.

It is situated roughly between Parramatta Road and Liverpool Road in South-North direction and between Shaftesbury Road and Croydon Road in the West- East direction. Please see attached map for more precise boundary information.

The Church was declared open on Sunday 16th November 1924 at 3 pm by His Grace Archbishop Kelly. The first mass was celebrated on the following Sunday 23rd November. The first Parish Priest was Rev. Michael P. Tansey. The Holy Innocents' School was part of our Parish right from the beginning.

According to 2011 census there were 3,449 Catholics, making up 34.8% of total population in our parish.

Our Vision is making the message and teaching of Jesus Christ present in the lives of our parishioners.

Our Mission is witnessing to Jesus Christ and His Message of faith, hope and love. We seek to achieve this through liturgy, ministry and education.